It’s our (not quite) six-month anniversary here in the Humboldt blogosphere, and we’re feeling a bit nostalgic.
Lazy as ever, but nostalgic just the same, we thought we’d throw a little cut-and-paste, memory-lane type crap your direction.
So what have we accomplished thus far?
- We reported important county developments
- We got in touch with our spiritual side
- We celebrated indigenous cultures
- We provided thoughtful analysis of local legal affairs
- We kept a close eye on innocents abroad
- We stood tall for the Fourth Estate
- We uncovered shocking evidence of Satanists in our midst
- We gave big ups to local celebrities
- We swore an awful lot, usually for no reason
- We paid wistful homage to the American family
- We replaced Bonnie Neely’s nose with the world’s ugliest penis (yeah that’s it fourth from the left, top row).
But what really matters is what you, our friends, have done for us. In the Mirror’s first (less than) six months, you visited our craptastic site more than 130,000 times!! For no reason! What were you thinking? This county really is boring.
So happy (almost) anniversary to us, and thanks to both of our readers for making this blog suck just a little bit less. We totally heart you!
Filed under: Humboldt County Tagged: | (almost) six months of mediocrity, any effing excuse to tap a keg of PBR, laissez les Bon Bons temps rouler, Satanists in our midst, thoughtful analysis, we totally heart you!!